Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre (VENUE HOTEL)
Adjacent to the Hyderabad International Convention Centre the venue for IUCr 2017 – Novotel Hyderabad is strategically located. The hotel is set in landscaped grounds and features 2 restaurants, a bar, swimming pool and health club.
A member of the internationally renowned Oberoi Group of Hotels, Trident hotels are five-star properties that have established a reputation for excellence and are acknowledged for offering quality and value. The Trident Hyderabad is situated in the information technology hub – Hitec City. This property is 10 minutes away from the Congress venue and adjacent to crafts village ‘Shilparamam’
Lemon Tree Premier, Hitec City
Lemon Tree Premier, Hitec City, Hyderabad is located in Madhapur in the heart of HITEC City. A short distance from Inorbit mall, Shilparaman and Cyber Towers. The plush and spacious interiors at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City take the zing up a notch. Lemon Tree Premier pampers the style conscious and upbeat traveller with its personalized services, premium in-room amenities and award winning restaurants.
This hotel is in the midst of IT park. This new property is located 40 minutes away from Hyderabad International Airport and 10 minutes from the Congress Venue.
Red Fox Hitec City
Red Fox Hotel, HITEC City, Hyderabad welcomes you with its fresh bold interiors as well as crisp and clean rooms. This economy hotel delights you with its unbeatable value and reliable safety standards. The hotel offers a multi-cuisine coffee shop – Clever Fox Café, a Cyber Kiosk, a conference room, a well-equipped fitness center and laundry service.
Siesta Hitech is a luxurious and comfortable Business Hotel located at Kothaguda of Kondapur Location and close to all major IT hubs of Hyderabad. The hotel has spacious rooms & suites designed for the contemporary needs of a business traveller. Facilities include Satellite TV, Coffee Tea Maker, Daily News Paper, Iron & Iron Board on Request and Electronic Safe.
At Home Service Apartment
At Home Service Apartments is situated in the midst of IT hub, within walking distance to HSBC, TCS, Satyam, Congizant and CII Green Business Center. Some standard guest services are housekeeping, professional security around the clock, power back-up and ample parking space. Value added services include restaurant food delivery, a fully equipped gym, broadband internet and purchase of groceries. The paid services available are telephone services, a business center with fax and computers with internet connections, mini conference room, laundry, doctor on call and a play area for children.
|Name of Hotel||Category||Single (INR)||Double (INR)|
|Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre||5 Star||13,450||14,760||Trident||5 Star||8,730||9,250|
|Lemon Tree Premier, Hitec City||4 Star||6,640||7,120||Deccan Serai||3 Star||4,240||4,840|
|Red Fox, Hitech City||3 Star||4,590||5,070||Siesta||3 Star||3,900||4,620|
|At Home Service Apartments||SA||2,730||3,030|
Hotel Booking and Cancellation Terms
- The room tariff is inclusive of buffet breakfast and all currently applicable taxes.
- Hotel rooms have been secured at a special tariff for INTERSPEECH 2018 participants only. All participants should book their rooms at the earliest to ensure confirmation. Being the peak season, city has very heavy demand for hotel rooms.
- The tariffs mentioned are valid for stay only from 2nd to 6th September 2018 and for bookings made through KW Conferences Pvt Ltd.
- Booking for the dates outside the secured room block dates, i.e. 2nd to 6th September 2018 would be charged at the prevailing rates for those dates.
- The official Check in time is 1400 hrs and Checkout time is 1200 hrs in the official congress hotels. For early check-ins and late departures room will need to be booked from the previous night / subsequent night.
- Participants are advised to take their own travel insurance policies before departure from the country of origin.
- Participants are to ensure that their passports, travel documents and visas are valid for travel.
The Organizers/KW Conferences do not take responsibility for any individual, medical or travel insurance.
Payment Terms for Bookings
- Booking requests will be confirmed on receipt of full payment either through online payment gateway or must be accompanied by the participant’s credit card details. Either of these should be received within 24 hrs after the online booking is made. In cases where the card details are provided through mail/fax, bookings will be confirmed subject to verification and clearance with the card company for payment for the duration of stay.
Cancellation Terms for Bookings
- Requests for cancellations or changes from the original booking must be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of cancellations received on or before 17th July 2018 the entire booking will be refunded, less the bank transaction charges and applicable taxes.
- For cancellations received after 17th July 2018 no refunds will be made.
- In case of change in dates of arrival and departure received after 17th July 2018, there will be no refund.
- All refunds will be processed 30 days after the closure of the conference.
Additionally, no refunds will be applicable in case of late check-in or early check-out.